2006-2010 (Y50) Infiniti M35 M45 Aluminum Under Tray BLACK
Protecting your engine is very important, and the OEM splash shield doesn't do much. This aluminum engine shield is a direct fit for the Infiniti M35. Not only will it protect better than the plastic splash guard, it will strengthen your bumper and make your vehicle easier to work on. Imagine not having to take the entire under tray off each time you change your oil! The built in oil trap door on this aluminum splash shield will make changing the oil a quick and clean process for your M35. Sleek, stylish, keeping the engine clean and offering much better protection, all while weighing only a single pound over the stock plastic under tray. Don't hesitate to put this on your car, as it will be one of the best value purchases you can make for your Infiniti M35.
Protect your VQ with only the best. Made from high quality aluminum, all holes are laser cut to direct fit in the stock location. This version is designed to accomodate larger oil pans, spacers, and some lower front tie braces. Installation is quick and requires little working knowledge. Most people can do it on there own with a floor jack, jack stands, and a 10mm wrench in about 10 minutes!
- MADE OF .063 ALUMINUM - only slightly heavier than stock (by ~ 1 lb) but hard aluminum resistant to denting and splitting
- LASER CUT - Precise cuts to fit stock mounting points * CLEARANCE - Clearance as good as OEM or better, but stronger which improves airflow
- RIGIDITY - Offers better protection while strengthening bumper support for better stability at high speeds
- 3 PIECE DESIGN - Won't bend the whole thing if you hit a curb, and can replace only the front piece. Easier to work on your engine.
- OIL DOOR - The OEM shroud offers little access to the filter. This built in oil door is accessible by removing 2 simple bolts.
- VENTED DESIGN - Helps to aid with air flow and heat removal
- POWDER COATED OPTION - OPTIONAL Black powder coated finish for extra durability.
This is my 2'nd time buying the same under tray... i busted up the 1st one in months, but it saved me from bursting my oil pan or oil filter. Very great product, good investment... wish it had the Infiniti logo etched in...
Okay to begin with, i am a lube tech working at a quicklube shop. ive seen hundreds of vehicles every week, for the past year and a half. some vehicles had some of the WORST skid plates from factory. and ive seem even shittier Aftermarket skidplates that made my job a PAIN. from toyota to ford. made me hate skidplates. until a 2006 came in, saw a aftermarket "TBW" i was amazed on how easy it was to work with, honestly amazed with your products. keep up the good work guys!!