Aluminum Under Tray for 8th Gen Nissan Maxima A36 (2016-2023)
The OEM undercarriage is missing a fairly vital component. We have designed a skid plate/under tray to cover up the bottom of the engine, which will protect and help keep it clean. This design is vented for airflow improvement and optimal cooling. By having this on, you will improve airflow both through the radiator and the aerodynamics under the vehicle. This design has also been created to protect the popular mid-pipe upgrades.
Installation is straight forward and all hardware needed will be supplied. You MUST have a rivet nut tool to install this properly as rivet nuts will be utilized where Nissan didn't use threaded holes in the chassis. We do offer a cheap tool if you don't have one, and you can find that rivet nut tool here.
2016-2023 Nissan Maxima
- MADE OF .063 ALUMINUM - hard aluminum resistant to denting and splitting but lightweight to avoid adding unnecessary weight
- LASER CUT - Precise cuts to fit stock mounting points
- CLEARANCE - clearance is a consideration we have tried to maximize while covering inportant parts
- RIGIDITY - Offers better protection while strengthening bumper support for better stability at high speeds
- VENTED DESIGN - Helps to aid with air flow and heat removal
- UPGRADE OPTION - We manufacture this in USA, here in Las Vegas. If you want to upgrade the thickness of the main panels we offer this. Front bumper portions will remain in thinner metal as they can be damage easily and replaced separately.
- 2016-2023 Maxima